21 Sept 2009

Tricks

My mum just asked me to pick up some 'mithai' from her friend's place on my way to work yesterday.
So, it works like this yea, first you get to the building, look up and holler at the person you want to call.
So here I went, "Rupa auntieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" Rupa Auntieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
"Yes yes, hold on a minute!" 
She went and got the box of 'mithai' and put it in a cloth bag which was tied to a rope. She simply let the rope down below, I got the 'mithai' out of the bag and signaled to her to pull the rope back up!
I love such innovation! So much for not climbing three floors. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! iv done this often.. but iv been there a lot of times cos Rupa Auntie sends me my favourite chocobar boxes! Damn, i want to have one NOW!
    Wouldnt care if i had to climb a hundred floors for that.. the chocobar wil be so worth it after that.! But, yea thank God for the innovation, when I have to get some stuff from Rupa Auntie, which is not concerning me :)

    ReplyDelete