10 Oct 2012

My Beach Art Gallery at Telicherry, Kerala



  


I took these videos at a drive -in beach in Telicherry, (previously called Thalassery), during an annual trip organized by my company. The name of the beach is a little difficult on the tongue, hence I am not able to name it. We stayed in a lovely home stay made of bamboo, just across the beach.

This sudden creative outburst occurred in the morning while I was taking a beach walk with my sketching diary in hand. I wanted to hear the sound of the waves and write a nice story in my book. This is what I ended up doing.

The first video is about my 'Beach Art Gallery'. The second one is the sheer joy of running into the water to catch the waves!

Oh! And thankfully, there is no video of what happened afterwards, coz minutes, or rather milli-seconds after I took the videos, I ran into the water, and lost my spongebob squarepants blue sunglasses. They were one of my most prized possessions, and my favourite fashion accessory (whether you agree or not). May your soul rest in peace, dear beloved sunglasses. There will be no other like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment